If you're interested in using any of these photographs, please contact me. Send an e-mail to naturalhistoryphotos(at)gmail.com. Thanks!

Friday, January 20, 2017

Should I stay...

...or should I go?


Two Whimbrel (Numenius phaeopus) deciding whether or not to flee the flying foam during stormy conditions today.

Here's another example of the flying foam:



And the sunset over stormy seas.  The swell is predicted to be over 20 feet tomorrow!


No comments: