If you're interested in using any of these photographs in any way, please contact me. Send an e-mail to naturalhistoryphotos(at)gmail.com. Thanks!

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Waking up with phoronids



I encountered some beautiful phoronids today.  Above is a close-up of Phoronis vancouverensis photographed on 17 July 2019.

And here's a group of individuals highlighting their graceful feeding tentacles:



I've written about phoronids before, but I can't help sharing photos of these wonderful invertebrates. 

For an introduction to (and more photos of) phoronids, you can review these previous posts:




2 comments:

Amy said...

Always love seeing your phoronid pictures!

Jackie Sones said...

Hi, Amy! And it's always fun to think about you when I'm taking pictures of phoronids!

Phoronids forever,

:) Jackie