If you're interested in using any of these photographs in any way, please contact me. Send an e-mail to naturalhistoryphotos(at)gmail.com. Thanks!

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Solstice, silk, and light


Last year I took a series of close-up photographs of spider webs.  Since the first images were around last year's summer solstice, I tried again this year.  Ta da!  Happy Solstice!

P.S.  For an example of last year's spider web series, check out "Game of threads" from 17 July 2017, or search "spider silk" in the search box at the very bottom of the blog web page.
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful! Thanks for finding the hidden gems and sharing them. I have your blog as my homepage, and love looking at each post. Happy Solstice! ~ Rusty

Jackie Sones said...

Hi, Rusty!

Thanks for the feedback! I'm always glad to hear from folks who are checking in to the NHBH. This year I might reach 2000 posts - !!!!

:) Jackie