If you're interested in using any of these photographs in any way, please contact me. Send an e-mail to naturalhistoryphotos(at)gmail.com. Thanks!

Thursday, July 26, 2018

What did the limpet say to the chiton?


"Wow, I didn't know Big Foot was so pink!"


Okay, I'll admit this is a stretch (and that I might be overtired).  I was playing the "caption game" with this photo, trying to come up with an interesting caption describing what was going on in the picture.  What would the little brown limpet on the left say when it encountered the larger pink chiton?  [Remember that a chiton has a large foot to hold on to the rock.]

When I thought of the caption above, I couldn't stop laughing.  (Seriously!)  I'm not sure why...maybe because it's funny to imagine the real Big Foot (the woodland creature that most people think of) as being bright pink instead of brown?

Do you want to play the caption game?  Can you think of a fun caption for the photo above?  Let me know!

P.S.  Here's another one "Hey, dudenice striped pajamas!

2 comments:

Faith said...

"Are you my mother?"

Alexandra said...

" Groovey threads man! Where's the party?"