If you're interested in using any of these photographs in any way, please contact me. Send an e-mail to naturalhistoryphotos(at)gmail.com. Thanks!

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Remembering

Recently, Eric and I were remembering our encounter with a Long-tailed Weasel (Mustela frenata) at Point Reyes last spring.  I showed some photos then (see post from 29 March 2019), but I thought I'd share a couple more:




I sure do miss going on longer hikes in different places, but I also feel lucky to have these photo memories.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That face! I can’t easily forget seeing one pop up from a tangle of
coastal scrub as I stood far below on a beach long ago. Your photo
revived that memorial moment for me. Thanks Jackie!

Anonymous said...

I too am missing wild life beyond the confines of my backyard, and have been extra appreciative of this window into the natural world.