If you're interested in using any of these photographs in any way, please contact me. Send an e-mail to naturalhistoryphotos(at)gmail.com. Thanks!

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Looking around the corner

  

Okay, so when I've been working on the computer all day at work (it's the time of year for annual reports), one of the last things I want to do when I get home is to look at a computer! 

But here's a quick shot of Ligia pallasii sometimes called a rock slater or a sea slater a local isopod that lives in high rocky shore areas, especially near shaded freshwater seeps.  Photographed on Bodega Head on 2 August 2022.

2 comments:

Alice Chan said...

Wow - another new critter to me!
Thanks for getting back onto the computer again after being there all day at work too.

NHBH said...

Thanks, Alice! Happy to introduce the two of you!

:) Jackie