If you're interested in using any of these photographs in any way, please contact me. Send an e-mail to naturalhistoryphotos(at)gmail.com. Thanks!

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Pastels

You might remember when I was photographing colors in spider webs last summer (see posts from 17 July 2017 and 31 July 2017 for examples).

I walked around the backyard yesterday (30 March 2018) and found a few colorful strands, including one with some of the pastel colors I often associate with Easter.  This spider web was built along an old fence.  I found the resulting photo somewhat reminiscent of a paper collage:



Black-tailed Jackrabbits (Lepus californicus) have been uncommon on Bodega Head for years now.  But here's a fun look back at an older Easter-related post called "Special delivery" from 7 April 2012.



Happy Easter!  Happy Passover!  Happy Blue Moon!  Happy April Fools' Day!  (Happy Birthday, Jen!)
 

No comments: