If you're interested in using any of these photographs in any way, please contact me. Send an e-mail to naturalhistoryphotos(at)gmail.com. Thanks!

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Color film

The ocean has been pretty stormy lately, which often means there's foam near shore.  And where there's foam, there are bubbles.  And you know me — when there are bubbles, it's hard for me to resist taking a few photos.  So here you go a selection of bubble close-ups from 19 January 2019:












 Just amazing!
 

2 comments:

Lotsoflux said...

Hmmm, so help me, what exactly are these "bubbles"? Just seeing the pictures I would have assumed they indicate a thin film of oil or gasoline but I can't imagine you would be calling that type of ocean pollution, "Just amazing":) Thanks for any illumination. And were those shots taken with the microscope setting on your camera?

VFM said...

Jackie,

These are amazing pieces of natural art! Hope you can print and frame these for the lab! Actually, a lot of your work needs to be displayed!
Keep up the good work ;)