If you're interested in using any of these photographs in any way, please contact me. Send an e-mail to naturalhistoryphotos(at)gmail.com. Thanks!

Monday, October 29, 2018

Around the corner

Earlier this month, Eric looked out the window to see an enormous spider web high in a maple tree in our backyard: 



I went out to take a closer look.  

There were wonderful "waves" in the lower part of the web:



And a dazzling, beaded pattern in the center:



 One more radiating perspective:


Halloween is around the corner...

3 comments:

Alice Chan said...

This is the BEST time of year for gorgeous spider webs. Thank you for sharing this beauty with us!

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for the amazing patterns of color that you have shown in the past!
Carol

Jackie Sones said...

Hmmm, I might have something colorful up my sleeve...stay tuned!

:) J.