If you're interested in using any of these photographs in any way, please contact me. Send an e-mail to naturalhistoryphotos(at)gmail.com. Thanks!

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Loping along

I can't help posting one more River Otter photo.  After they finished feeding in the swash zone, this family of three (mom on the right) loped along the shore for a bit before leaving the beach.  It's a nice view of otters in motionand check out those broad feet!  [This photo was taken with a large zoom lens and then heavily cropped, so I was much farther away than it looks.]


I hope this helps cheer up your day! 
 

3 comments:

Carol said...

You cheer my day every day. Thanks for sharing your incredible closeups of the beauty along our Pacific shores.

Alice Chan said...

Thank you so much for all the fabulous photos of the river otters. Indeed, they helped cheer me up both yesterday and now again this morning.

Mary Keefe said...

Thank you Jackie, and the River Otter Family, for making my day!!

It was a wonderful week of working amidst the wildlife at BML.