If you're interested in using any of these photographs in any way, please contact me. Send an e-mail to naturalhistoryphotos(at)gmail.com. Thanks!

Friday, May 29, 2020

Perched on the hood

I know I've shared some oriole photos recently, but I can't help show one more that was taken today (29 May 2020).  

The local male oriole was landing in different places in our backyard and then came to rest on one of our favorite garden statues.  In all of our years with this little wizard, we've never seen a bird perched on its head.  

How wonderful to see a Hooded Oriole on the hood of the little wizard!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! :)
KB

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaw! Too cute.

Jackie Sones said...

Thanks, KB and Anonymous!

KB -- I'm guessing you remember that little wizard? It's been with us a long time!

:) Jackie