If you're interested in using any of these photographs in any way, please contact me. Send an e-mail to naturalhistoryphotos(at)gmail.com. Thanks!

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Perspective

I don't know about you, but recently I'm finding that it helps to take some deep breaths and to remember to keep things in perspective.

In that vein, tonight I'm sharing four images of the same flock of Sanderlings (Calidris alba).  Choose your favorite perspective!

[You can click on the images for larger versions.]








2 comments:

Dan Gurney said...

I find it very helpful to remember that as challenging for us as these times are, that from the points of view of many non-human fellow members of our web of life, these quiet COVID days are a welcome relief from the usual human hubbub.

Carolyn Belak said...

This is one of my favorite ways to observe the various flocks up in Humboldt Bay, as they feed and swoop, changing colors and shapes. Great perspective!