If you're interested in using any of these photographs in any way, please contact me. Send an e-mail to naturalhistoryphotos(at)gmail.com. Thanks!

Monday, December 7, 2020

Fire and light?

 
 
I had to make a run out to the coast today (7 December 2020).  The waves were pretty big (the swell was ~13 feet in the late afternoon) and there was an offshore breeze, making for some nice spindrift conditions.  It's always hard for me to choose which wave images to show, but this didn't seem like a bad place to start.
 
 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Jackie! Wavebows!

Kathy Goody said...

Hi Jackie! I stumbled upon your blog today. These are gorgeous pictures. I hope all is well, great work.

Jackie Sones said...

Kathy Goody!!! :) So happy to see your name!

Where are you? What are you up to? I'll try to find an e-mail for you so we can catch up!

:) Jackie