If you're interested in using any of these photographs in any way, please contact me. Send an e-mail to naturalhistoryphotos(at)gmail.com. Thanks!

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

To start and end the day

  


Morning light at flood tide in Bodega Harbor on 1 February 2022.

 And then later...

 

 
 
Peregrine Falcon (Falco peregrinus) overhead, and in silhouette at sunset:


 

P.S.  I've heard that there have been some issues with the e-mails being sent out from the Natural History of Bodega Head.  (Thanks for letting me know!).  Unfortunately, I'm not sure when I'll have time to resolve that problem, so for now if you're interested in seeing new posts, you can go directly to the NHBH website: https://bodegahead.blogspot.com. I realize that the e-mails are a convenient way to get updates, so I apologize that that option isn't, well, an option right now.  Oh if only I could snap my fingers or sprinkle fairy dust to fix technology issues!

No comments: