If you're interested in using any of these photographs in any way, please contact me. Send an e-mail to naturalhistoryphotos(at)gmail.com. Thanks!

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Feasting on crab

  

There have been lots of folks fishing for crab off Bodega Head this week.

 

 
Once caught, it's important to handle your crab carefully.
 
 
 
And then it's time to enjoy it!
 
P.S.  Eric and I are sending warm wishes your way for a day with moments of gratitude.  Perhaps it will include a little time outside giving thanks to our wild neighbors?  And many thanks for tuning in to the Natural History of Bodega Head.  I so appreciate your company on this journey to learn about the natural world around us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all that you see in the wild world, Jackie.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Jackie and Eric. Thank you for all the fascinating pictures and stories. Such a nice way to start my day.
Carolyn Connors

Limantour walker said...

Your posts are something I look forward to when I open my emails. Thank you so much for the delightful enlightening blog and photos! Happy Thanksgiving to you both!

rodolfo@bodega-bay said...

Every morning I celebrate your posts. Amazing photos, insightful information, and witty comments - I enjoy all that with my coffee.

rodolfo